This website is owned by Amanda Maguire Deligianni whose contact details are on the website.
- Important: By submitting personal data to us and/or by using our website you give your consent that all personal data that you submit may be processed by us in the manner and for the purposes described below.
We are committed to maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information provided by you to us. The term ‘personal data’ is defined in the Data Protection Act 1998.
We are continually improving our methods of communication and adding new features to this website so if we change our data protection practices we will notify you on this page so we encourage you to check this page frequently.
Collection of personal data including email addresses
You may choose to receive advice, additional information or services from us. When you contact or instruct us, we request personal information about you such as your name, postal address, email address and telephone number. We may also ask for demographic information to enable us to provide a personalised service to you. The information you provide is either manually or electronically stored.
Use of personal data
We will use your personal data to fulfil your instructions and requirements and we will ask only for data that is adequate, relevant and not excessive for those purposes. Where we send you information for any purpose, it may be sent by email or post. When we ask you for personal data it may be for any of the following purposes:
- to contact you to inform you of our services or events
- to send you regular updates on issues we think will be of interest to you
- to use your personal data in connection with and arising from your job application as more detailed later in this policy
- to send you requested information on our people and services
- to use your personal data for marketing purposes and market
We hope you will be pleased with our information and services. However, if you do not wish to receive emails from us and want to be removed from our electronic mailing list, please email us at the address given below with “email unsubscribe” in the subject heading.
If you also wish to be removed from our postal marketing database, please let us know by emailing us at the address given below with “mail unsubscribe” in the subject heading or writing to us at the address given below.
You may unsubscribe by using emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Anonymous data collected through this website
In addition to the information we collect as described above, we use technology to collect anonymous information about the use of our website. For example, our web server automatically logs which pages of our website our visitors view, their IP addresses and which web browsers they use. This technology does not personally identify you – it simply enables us to compile statistics about our visitors and their use of our website.
Our website contains hyperlinks to other pages on our website. We may use technology to track how often these links are used and which pages on our website our visitors choose to view. Again this technology does not identify you personally – it simply enables us to compile statistics about the use of these hyperlinks.
In order to collect the anonymous data described in the preceding paragraph, we may use session ‘cookies’ that remain in the cookies file of your browser until the browser is closed.
Cookies by themselves cannot be used to discover the identity of the user. A cookie is a small piece of information which is sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. This enables you to decide if you want to accept it or not. For more information about cookies, including how to set your browser to reject them, please go to www.allaboutcookies.org.
We may also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. An IP address is an assigned number, similar to a telephone number that identifies your computer on a network. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information.
We may also perform IP lookups to determine the domain you are coming from (eg aol.com, yourcompany.com) to gauge more accurately our users’ demographics.
Disclosure of your personal data
- In order to provide you with the information or services which you have requested, personal data may occasionally be transferred or shared with third parties, who act for or with us, for further processing in accordance with the purposes for which the data was originally collected or for purposes to which you have consented.
- Where you have consented, we may also disclose your personal data to other businesses who may contact you about their services that may interest you.
- We may share, transfer or disclose the information in our databases and server logs to comply with a legal requirement, to protect your vital interests, to protect the security or integrity of our databases or this website, to take precautions against legal liability, or in the event of a joint venture, collaboration, financing, sale, merger, reorganisation, change of legal form, dissolution or similar event.
- Where appropriate, before disclosing personal data to a third party, we contractually require the third party to take adequate precautions to protect that personal data and to comply withapplicable law.
Data access and corrections
Upon receipt of your written request and enough information to permit us to identify your personal data, we will disclose to you the personal data we hold about you, for which we may make a charge up to the maximum as allowed by applicable law. We will also correct, amend or delete any personal data that is inaccurate and notify any third party recipients of the necessary changes.
Links to other websites